I hate basketball. However, I got sucked into watching this stupid quarterfinal basketball game of Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss. They are playing at ole miss. and Tech was up about 10 with 3 minutes left to play. They are now in the 2ot with tech down 4 with 1:20 left. March is about the only time I semi enjoy watching college basketball for the obvious reason of the excitement of march madness. This has been about the 4th or 5th year in a row that I have not done a bracket, even for fun. I realized that I don't watch enough, tech hits a 3 with 50 sec's left down by 1, basketball for me to keep throwing money away. I never stumbled into the money in any bracket pool I was ever in, so for a bit, I'm still in time out from doing one.
Does anyone ever do a women's one? I would do one of those, and not watch a game b/c really, what's more boring than basketball...that's right, women playing basketball. But back to doing a women's bracket; I think that that would be fun. We all know that UCONN will win it all this year, but what else would happen? Tech ties it up w/ 8.7 sec's left. That's my bad for not doing one this year, or at least pushing for one. I still wouldn't watch a game of the women's, until the National champ. Crap!Ole miss goes up by 2, shooting a foul shot w/ 3 sec's left...and a time out.
That's another thing I don't like about basketball; too many time outs! I like football, ok, you get 6 a game, but 3 per half. If they cut the amount of time outs in half, maybe that would be ok. I just want the players to play the game, not stop and think about all that should happen, or could happen. Tech loses.They should have won, got scared late in the game and gave this one away. Well, going forward, I will be more positive in posts?
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! Nice first post....although I love basketball and making brackets!!! Oh the fun! I've even started liking woman's basketball! *oh the shame* ha!!!
ReplyDelete